The basic purpose of establishment of IQAC as a post accrediation quality sustinance measure is to develop a system for conscious, consistant and catalyic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution and to assure all the stake holders about the quality and capacity building programms provided in the institution.Quality enhancement is a continious process to channlize the efforts and the initations of the institution towards academic excellence.It is a process of internilization and institutionalization of quality enhancement programms and practices either emulated from others or devised through ingenuity. It is a quality nuturing activity rather than controlling its success depends upon the sense of belongingness and participation it can inculcate all the constituents of the institutionit is a facilitative and participative unit of institution it should seen as a vechile for ushering in quality and excellence by working out intervention strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.the publication of IQAC NEWS helps desseminating the information about the information about the activities, programmes,interaction carried out by an institution for sharing the same with the stake holders , other higher education institutions and teacher education institutions to be emulated and improved for achieving best results or for getting accredited and assessed by the NAAC.
Objectives of IQAC
- To identify strengths and weaknesses in the process and outcome of teaching and learning
- To improve healthy practices and overcome weaknesses
- To evolve a feedback mechanism and employ it for reforms and development.
- To create intellectual atmosphere for the benefit of educational system at grass roots.
- To prepare actions plans for academic sessions.
- To bring overall efficiency in academic programs of the college.