Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Able to apply the knowledge gained during the course of the program from Mathematics, Basic Computing, Basic Sciences and Social Sciences in general and all electrical courses in particular to identify, formulate and solve real life problems faced in industries and/or during research work.
- Able to provide socially acceptable technical solutions to complex electrical engineering problems with the application of modern and appropriate techniques for sustainable development.
- Able to apply the knowledge of ethical and management principles required to work in a team as well as to lead a team.
- The Electrical Engineering graduate will have the ability to understand, analyze and try to prepare the solution for complex problems regarding Power system engineering.
- The Electrical engineering graduate will be able to develop/ model the complex engineering solutions
Engineering Knowledge: To apply fundamental concepts of mathematics, science, engineering to solve engineering application problems
Problem Analysis: To analyze a problem, to conduct experiment and interpret data
Design / Development of Solutions: To design and conduct experiments, model and analyze physical system, components, or process to meet desired needs.
Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: To conduct independent research for informa tion required in engineering problem solving, identify, formulate, and solve engineering problem.
Modern Tool Usage: To use modern engineering techniques, skills and computing tools neces sary for engineering practice.
The Engineer and Society: To predict the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
Environment & Sustainability: To incorporate economic, environmental and safety considerations in design process
Ethics: To execute professional and ethical responsibility.
Individual and Team Work: To work on practical assignments, projects to enhance interpersonal and leadership skills
Communication: To communicate effectively through engineering drawing, written reports and oral presentations
Project Management and Finance: To understand engineering and manageme nt principals and apply this to own work, as a member and leader in a tem to manage project
Life-long Learning: To recognize the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning.